About Circle of Love Daycare
From the earliest years, a child should be exposed to a wide variety of experiences, social contacts, professional guidance and Christ centered activities. These opportunities will ensure desirable growth in your child.
It’s my philosophy that children primarily learn by what they do. It’s my goal for the children to have the kinds of experiences and activities that will contribute to each child’s cognitive, physical, social, emotional and spiritual growth.
- I Convey, through all aspects of this program, that each child is highly valued as a child of God. That he/she is loved and appreciated for who they are rather than what they do.
- Learning to play and playing to learn is our motto. The “work” of children is their “play” so I play with the children and offer them freedom to creatively express themselves daily.
- I promote individual self-esteem, independence, cooperation, peacemaking and decision making by providing developmentally appropriate activities on a daily basis.
- I Teach the taking care of their physical needs and help them to develop the use of their bodies. I provide daily opportunities to help every child develop appreciation for good nutrition, proper rest, and, for observing sound health rules.
- Daily we experience developmental learning through age appropriate play, sharing, conversation time, story time, singing, dancing, marching and walking games, finger plays and creative art. I also believe that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring and discovery – we nurture and encourage these qualities.